So, according to the 21 Day Challenge, this would be Day 9. I have decided that I would do all 21 challenges in any order and on my own timeline.
Project 2: Toy Organization
I found this awesome idea for using cardboard boxes for organization on a blog over the summer.
I got the boxes I used at Staples this summer when I was buying school supplies. They are a bright blue which goes perfectly with William's room!
This is the disaster I am trying to reorganize. His toys are currently in those cloth baskets, but they are overflowing and unlabeled. He has no idea where to put things when he cleans.
I made large labels on white card stock and then mounted them to black card stock before gluing to the boxes. (I used spray adhesive for this project.)
I am still debating on whether or not to use the lids. I think it will make it look neater, but I am sure they will never stay on!
Yay for organized toys! Now I only hope that William will put everything in the boxes they belong in.