Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Project 2: Toy Organization

So, according to the 21 Day Challenge, this would be Day 9.  I have decided that I would do all 21 challenges in any order and on my own timeline.

Project 2: Toy Organization
I found this awesome idea for using cardboard boxes for organization on a blog over the summer.  

I got the boxes I used at Staples this summer when I was buying school supplies.  They are a bright blue which goes perfectly with William's room!


This is the disaster I am trying to reorganize.  His toys are currently in those cloth baskets, but they are overflowing and unlabeled.  He has no idea where to put things when he cleans.


I made large labels on white card stock and then mounted them to black card stock before gluing to the boxes.  (I used spray adhesive for this project.)



I am still debating on whether or not to use the lids.  I think it will make it look neater, but I am sure they will never stay on!



Yay for organized toys!  Now I only hope that William will put everything in the boxes they belong in.

1 comment:

  1. Very neat! It reminds me of one of my favorite books when I was little, "The Berenstein Bears and the Messy Room."

    ReplyDelete