Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Target Dollar Spot

I think the Target Dollar Spot is a bittersweet place to shop for teachers!  So much to buy, not enough money in the pocketbook.  :)

Here are the things I found on clearance for 75% off, so $0.25 each!



Caddies and bins, $2.50 each.  I've been WAITING for these to come out.





Magazine file holders
I am not sure if I will use these at home or school yet.



Dr. Suess pencils and notepad


The big score: pocket charts, dry erase board, 2 star pointers, alphabet puzzles, number puzzles, Happy Birthday awards, star student awards, star student book markers, mini dry erase markers, and dry erase sentence strips


I thought these would be cute in the window of my door.


I thought these were $1, but they were $2.50.  Considering returning 2 of them.



Coupon deals: the 2 pack of Sharpies were free! the tape was $0.50, the flashcards were $0.79 and the dual tip Sharpies were $1 each.  They could be $0.49 each if you had 2 coupons.  All coupons were Target coupons.


No comments:

Post a Comment