Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Freebie: Daily 5 book study note taking booklet

Are you planning to follow the Daily 5 book study?

Here is a little booklet that I put together to take notes as I follow along with the book study. (Yes, the first page is blank.)


Here's how you print it:
Under Paper Scaling, choose Multiple pages per sheet.
Then choose 2 as the number of pages per sheet.
(DO NOT PRINT DOUBLE SIDED!)
Click OK.

Here's how you assemble it:

First, fold the pages so that the text is on the outside.

Stack all of the chapter pages with the fold on the right side.

Open the title page and insert the chapter pages.

Add a couple of staples to keep it together!

**The document was revised on 6/9/12.  I realized as I started reading this morning that Chapter 1 IS the Introduction, so I have removed the Introduction page and added a Notes page at the end.

I can't wait to see all the great ideas everyone else has!

No comments:

Post a Comment