Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Trip to Target and Data Binder Cover Page

Yesterday I went to Target.  Thankfully their dollar spot isn't yet stocked with Back-to-School goodies because I had a pretty long list of stuff I truly needed to pick up.  I did see that these babies are on sale:

So, if you plan to make those cute drawers you pinned on Pinterest, you'd better get to Target to pick them up while they are on sale!




I refrained from buying any.  I really wanted them, but I have no place to put them.  I also have nothing that HAS to go in the drawers.  I already have 2 undecorated sets at school.  I will just have to pretty them up instead!

While at Target, I also bought a new binder.  I needed one for data.  My current data notebook has been used so much, it is starting to fall apart at the seams.  This inspired me to create a new cover page for my new binder.  Here's what I came up with:


I made another one and added it as my first item in my Teachers Pay Teachers store!


You can get it here if you like it.





No comments:

Post a Comment