Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I won an Award!

The Versatile Blogger award! I am in shock. I've had my blog(s) for a while, but have not been a very active blogger. One of my summer "To Do's" was to be more active as a blogger. I certainly have been and apparently am starting to be noticed by other bloggers. :)
There are some rules that come with this award. The rules for this award are as follows: 
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. 
Thank you Tonya! I was pleasantly surprised. 
2. Include a link to their site.


3. Include the award image in your post.
(See it up there?) 
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
1. I grew up in South Dakota.  I moved to Arizona for a teaching job.
2. I met my husband in a chat room in 1998.
3. We got married on 4-4-04! (in a gazebo on a rainy day along a creek by a friend who was ordained online without our parents in attendance...  We later had 2 wedding receptions. One in South Dakota with my family and one in NYC with his family.)
4. I taught special education for 10 years before switching to 1st grade.
5. I love to use coupons at the grocery store.  I love getting FREE and cheap things.  I have a small stockpile built up. (nothing crazy like Extreme Couponers though) BUT- I don't cook! (usually)  My husband loves to cook.  He gets home before me and usually has dinner done when I get home! {are you jealous?!}
Spent $48.64, saved $261.64 (85%)
6. I love post-it notes.  I own a ridiculous amount of them.
7. I took our son to a birthday party that had a magic show.  I got picked from the crowd to have a sword put through my throat.  I still don't know how this trick worked!

5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
I am sure many of these ladies have received this award before.  These are blogs I have recently discovered or go to frequently for inspiration.
Tara at 4th Grade Frolics
Heather at Heather's Heart
Janaye at Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes
Lory at Lory Evans' Page
Cara at The First Grade Parade
Rachelle and Natalie at What The Teacher Wants
Katie at Queen of the First Grade Jungle
Mel D. at Seusstastic
Miss Nelson at Run! Miss Nelson's Got the Camera
Diane and Kelly at Made for 1st Grade
Clutterfree Classroom
Amanda at One Extra Degree

6. When nominating, include a link to their site. 
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.
I'm working on it.

Thanks again Tonya!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the award. I am honored.

    I love post-it notes too! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete